Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My new obsession








I saw these at a Junk Market the other day and I have been making them ever since.  My only problem is, what am I going to do with all of them...  I know I can give a few away, but really someone should really stop me...
Here is the one I put in my front yard.

Here is the group I put out for the yard sale.

Now on to the tutorial :-)
First gather all your supplies (as Martha would say)

Real intense so far, huh...


Glue around rim of base.


Center on plate and let dry.  Are you exhausted yet, because we are almost done...  let dry for 24 hours and tah-dah, you are DONE!


Here is my collection of bird feeders and cake plates.


Here are some more that I saw at the Junk Market.
They are so fun!

As Always, Karie


No comments:

Post a Comment