Friday, June 18, 2010

Green Night stand

I finished the nightstand tonight.  I really like how it turned out!  Too bad I have no room for it or else i may be tempted to keep it...



I sold my other piece of furniture today, so the kids and i took the proceeds and hit the garage sales.  I tried to stay away from the ones that had toys :-)  Speaking of which, we will be having a toy garage sale in the near future.  I visited our basement the other day and got really scared...  who knew toys multiplied when not supervised...  Well there will be a lot of tears, I am sure, but they need to go.  Who knows, maybe that can be my new studio when the snows starts to fly.  Wow did I just get off track, I was talking about furniture at garage sales and it turned into a rant on toys. 

We did find some furniture to paint so stay tune.
As Always, Karie

No comments:

Post a Comment