Sunday, February 10, 2013

So here is what happens with New Years resolutions...  you forget about them...  I had BIG plans at the beginning of the year (yes I know we are only 41 days into this year) to blog, blog blog...  Well life got in my way.  I suffer from Fibromyalgia and have not been having a good go of it lately.  It has finally caught up to me and I have basically been sleeping for the past 3 days.  I also decided to embrase the gluten-free lifestyle.  I have heard this will help me feel better and at this point I will try anything.  Oh, by the way, the sun could shine a little more and that would help too. 

I have been doing a few projects here and there when I have felt like it and even did a vendor show last weekend.
Here was my little set up.  I need to work on my displays but since I didn't sell anything so all was not lost.

Here is a cute little number I made and here is a picture of the outside.
My next step this year is to make an Etsy page.  I will have to do something with all these things I am creating ;-)
Here is to sunshine and better health!
As Always, 
Karie

No comments:

Post a Comment