Friday, January 4, 2013

Where has the time gone...

I can't believe it has been over a year since I have written a blog post.  I have not felt well enough physically or mentally to keep up with my blog and that makes me sad.  It has been a very hard time for me and my kids and I are still not through the rough patch that has consumed my life.  I am going in to this new year with a new attitude and a feeling that this will be our year to pull through this. 
 I have been doing a bit of painting and even did a little mini craft show right before Christmas.  It was great fun and I would love to do more this coming year.  I guess that could be on my New Years resolution list.

See I told you it was small but it was kind of last minute and I didn't have a lot of room to paint.  It was a great day none-the-less and got me started on my way to doing shows.
Now I would like to introduce you to my new obsession...




Hello Mixed Media!
 To say I am obsessed would be an understatement!
I loved doing these projects and will start adding them to my line up.

So here is to the New Year and happy and prosperous times ahead. 

As Always, Karie 



No comments:

Post a Comment