Saturday, February 23, 2013

Bad mom...

today I am feeling like a bad mom...
I know why and there is nothing I can do about it right now.  The kids dad came home for a visit and he gets to be super parent while I am still here cooking, cleaning and answering every single question they have. Let me tell you when you have a kid who talks as much as my son, that is a LOT of questions!!!  We ran to the city to get my daughter since she stayed at my mom's last night and it was very exhausting!
When we got home I grabbed the computer and a stack of magazines and headed upstairs to the kids room.  They are never up here so it is a good escape for me.  I will just put myself into a time out until I feel like I can play well with others.  Is that really so bad of me?  
They really are kinda cute, I just needed a little break.
As Always, Karie

No comments:

Post a Comment