Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My 1st Auction

Two weeks ago I went to my first auction.  I have to say, I am addicted...
I didn't bid on much and the one thing I really wanted was up
for bid the minute my son decided to have a meltdown so I miss out on that one.  Lesson learned there,
leave the kids at home!
I did end up getting a few things and only spent $9 plus I had a great time.

First item
Ok, so I didn't get a before picture but we will call this the in-between picture.
I scored the vanity/desk for $5. Woo-Hoo!

Next up
This cool crate and all it's contents was $1.  I have been collecting the feed sacks so I just threw them on top of my cool crate because it hides a little secret.
It's perfect for storing our pop or soda, depending on what part of the country you are from.
Inside the crate were these cuties.

Love these flower frogs and the planter works in my bathroom to hold soap

See, perfect.  Trader Joe's has 2 bars of smell good soap for $1.99.
Yet another perfect thing!
I have yet to figure out what I am going to do with the flower frogs.
I also bought a small TV for $3.
So total, I spent $9 and got some great stuff!
I am off to cruise the paper for my next sale
As Always, Karie

No comments:

Post a Comment