Sunday, July 31, 2011

Almost done

With the kitchen, that is.
We have been unpacking and sorting through our stuff and I think we about have the kitchen where we want it.  there are a few things missing but those will come in time (and when I can find them on my budget)

let's revisit a before picture
Now the after

I am kind of digging my open shelving.  I can now get my pretty dishes out and they can be on display.
Some may say that my refrigerator needs to be cleaned off but I just can't live that way.  If it is not right in front of me, I won't remember.

Still need to find a table, paint my chairs and reupholster them.  All in good time.

Still searching for an island, as well.  We are in definite need of more counter space.


These little beauties need to be installed as well.  Ok, so my list is a little longer that I lead you to believe but at some point it will get done. WE will have a P.A.R.T.Y. when that happens.
As always, Karie

No comments:

Post a Comment