Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Back to school gifts

I got this idea from The Magic Brush, Inc.  Hers are far fancier and more detailed but I thought I would give it a go with a few items I had in my trusty craft closet and of course a few new items as well.


I bought the containers a while back and the words are from when I use to sell Uppercase Living. 
The items inside the container...
Lint brush
stamp set and ink pad
lotion
hand sanitiser
and last but not least ibuprofen. 
One of the lucky teacher that received this will be dealing with my son so I may need to refill their pain killer supply about mid semester.

Back side

and as you can see from the clock I had enough time to make a quick supper and get us to school in time to meet the teachers.
Good Luck this years to my kids, Mrs. Emmanuel and Mrs. Maxwell.

As Always, Karie

No comments:

Post a Comment