Thursday, September 9, 2010

My office and my Dilema

So this will be another project that I will show you in phases... 
or will I... 
I am trying to figure out if I should rip up the carpet in my office and just paint the concrete.  I have been thinking about it for a while and I get up the nerve to so it, then I chicken out. I know I live in Minnesota and the winters here are brutal but I can get a nice area rug to help with the chill.
I have been working on it for a while and I thought if I actually put it on here, that would give me incentive to actually make a decision on the darn floors.
My office is the dump all room of our house.  When we moved in here a lot of the house was mauve (yuk)
Let me show you what I have so far and I will still think about the carpet/painted concrete option.

Before, small corner.  As you can see I was testing paints on the wall.


Small corner after, cleaned up pretty well.


The dreaded desk... before


Clean and shiny after...

other side of desk before

and after

So now that you have seen my office, I need to get back to thinking of the floors in here.

As Always, Karie

No comments:

Post a Comment