Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Oh so excited....

I work at a mall ~ hate this economy for making me work there~ anyway... The furniture store I work at is moving out at the end of the month.  They had people in today measuring for the new store that is going in to our current space and when I found out what it was I did that Dance of Joy right in the middle of our store.  Now my fellow employees are quite use to me breaking out in to a dance or song but the customers usually look at me a bit funny... again I digress...  The new store if going to be...

tried to be fancy and put their graphic here but that didn't work. I'm way too tired and it has been way to long of a day...

I love this store and it will be like having a little touch of home right up here in the land of lakes.  This store (when it use to be called Richmond Gordman) is where I use to get my school clothes.I even got my first pair of leg warmers there and the coolest purple gym bag on the planet.  Every time I go back home I have to stop by the one near my mom's house and see what's new.  They have a wonderful accessory selection.  I always find something that I can't live without.  The prices are amazing too.
So this was my Oh so happy news for the day!

As Always, Karie







No comments:

Post a Comment