Friday, July 23, 2010

The white table

This is what I have been working on this week.  You saw a preview of in on the pink table post but I will show a few more pictures.

We had a bit of an accident in the back of my truck on the way home from the thrift shop.  The table tipped over and sorta fell apart.  I scrubbed it down with Simply Green and glued it back together.


Here it is put back together and painted an antique white.


Here it is all finished.  I think it turned out pretty good.  My daughter said it's not her favorite...  humm what does she know... :-)
As always, Karie

4 comments:

  1. Well, I love round tables so I think it's pretty darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disagree with my niece, It is an awesome little table:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like it, it's a very interesting piece. good for you on a great redo...i have yet to complete my first piece, lol, but one day i shall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! How did you do the print on it? Just found your blog and glad I did.

    Hope you have a wonderful week!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete